“Everything is different. Legal and tax interests often have a personal touch. Our consultations are therefore interdisciplinary and individual, with results tailored to your needs.“
To be curious and open. To Learn something new every day, pass on my own knowledge and rely on reliable partnerships. Gladly also beyond the national borders. That’s what drives me. After law studies at the University of Cologne as well as my legal clerkship at the Hamburg Higher Regional Court, I was admitted as a lawyer in 2008. An appointment as a tax advisor followed in 2015.
I worked for the medium-sized auditing and tax consulting company HLB Stückmann und Partner mbB in Bielefeld, part of the global HLB network, for over five years. Here I was able to gain a lot of interesting experience with foreign colleagues and cross-border mandates. This was followed by several years in a national law firm, with offices in Germany and the Netherlands, with a focus in international legal and tax advice. In addition to my work as a partner at PBS, I have Been based in Paderborn as a lawyer since the beginning of 2019.
Main areas of activity
- International tax law
- Turnover tax consulting - national and international
- Employee assignments abroad and consulting of expatriates
- Consulting regarding sales activities and economic interests abroad
- Consulting foreign companies and private individuals in Germany
- Legal and tax advice for business start-ups and restructuring
- Taxation of freelancers
- Many years of experience in cross-border legal and tax advice
- Member of Deutsch-Niederländisch Rechtsanwaltsvereinigung e.V.
- Member of TaxPlanet - Tax Advisors Worldwide
- Correspondence languages: German, English and Dutch