Inbound counseling for foreigners with income in Germany

Foreign private individuals can be subject to limited taxation in Germany with so-called domestic income. These can be cross-border commuters who are employed or freelancing in Germany but do not live there. The same goes for foreigners with real estate ownership in Germany or other German "sources of income". Artists and athletes active in Germany or members of the supervisory board of German companies also belong to this category of those with limited tax liability and can therefore be taxed by the German tax authorities - even if they are not residing in Germany. Certain rules and restrictions in the German Income Tax Act apply to this limited tax liability, on which we provide detailed advice and support you.

From our range of services for limited tax liability:

  • Consulting and preparation of German income tax returns for tax non-residents
  • Consulting regarding taxation of real estate investments in Germany
  • Consulting regarding withholding taxes for artists, athletes, supervisory boards and license and right holders
  • Implementation of tax refund procedures for withholding taxes (Federal Central Tax Office)

With a lot of commitment, we are your contact for limited tax liability in Germany. We perform consulting on investments in Germany in advance and take care of all tax returns and communication with the German tax offices for you!

You would like to get to know us?

Simply make an appointment with us at a location near you.
We look forward to seeing you!

>> Make an appointment online

Our locations: