Double taxation and foreign tax law
Our specialists support you!
Compliance with German tax laws is difficult enough for companies and private individuals alike. There are countless tax laws, administrative instructions and guidelines to be observed, which are also constantly changing. This does not get any easier for clients from abroad, as foreign tax laws are usually very different. Then there is the linguistic challenge. The German (official) language in tax law is characterized by a large number of technical terms and legal definitions that also require a native speaker.
If there are also points of contact with other countries, the range of topics is expanded to include European and international legal provisions and agreements as well as the German special laws for foreign matters. This requires not only the support of a tax advisor, but also a specialist who is well versed in these topics and who deals with international tax law form German perspective on a daily basis. It’s us!
Our range of services on double taxation and foreign tax law:
- Consulting regarding German double taxation agreements , especially if you are a resident abroad
- Consulting regarding double residence abroad and in Germany
- Consulting regarding migrations from Germany on exit taxation
- Consulting regarding domestic shareholders in foreign corporations on add-back taxation and taxation of intermediate companies
- Consulting and preparation of German tax returns for extended limited tax liability