Online shopping and e-commerce
Amazon, Ebay and other online platforms have revolutionized our sales and buying behavior. Digital services, app stores and other internet providers are rapidly growing industries. In our opinion, online trading has become a separate field of tax advice. This is especially true for e-commerce and sales tax. In addition, traditional financial accounting without digital data processing has had its day in this sector. There are specific rules and challenges to set up and evaluate a large number of transactions as promptly, automatically and digitally as possible and still map the sales tax correctly. Manual activities have long since been left out and out of date. Rather, it is about understanding the systems and software solutions that are already in place and that are constantly being added, and using them sensibly. The focus should be on programs for invoicing, inventory management and payment services, and reliable interfaces to be set up in financial accounting.
Avoid hassle in online commerce. We advise and assist you with:
- Tax advice and financial accounting for online traders and electronic service providers
- Turnover tax advice on the establishment and ongoing handling of mail order activities
- Consulting and establishment of all necessary arrangements when participating in the Amazon CEE, PAN-EU program or FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon)<
- Checking and monitoring of the relevant delivery thresholds of all affected countries for mail orders abroad
- Coupling of merchandise management systems, online shop evaluations and payment service providers with your financial accounting, e.g. Plentymarkets, JTL, Taxdoo, Paypal, PayJoe, Afterbuy, Dekodi Nexus and many more
- Support in registering and processing sales tax obligations abroad
- Establishment and handling of the One-Stop-Shop (OSS) for VAT returns in other EU countries for electronically provided services to non-entrepreneurs
You would like to get to know us?
Simply make an appointment with us at a location near you.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Berlin (ZNdl. der PBL Bandl und Partner mbB)
- Köln (ZNdl. der PBL Bandl und Partner mbB)