“To think strategically. Take chances. And be responsible for your own success.“
To look behind the scenes. To stand up for my goals with professional know-how, to find creative solutions and have the courage to leave the beaten path and enter new territory. That's what drives me. After my education at the University of Applied Sciences for Finances in Nordkirchen, I initially worked in the upper-level service of the Höxter and Paderborn tax offices until the end of 2006. From here I switched to the tax department at Schüco International KG, where I was able to gain extensive experience in an international group. Almost at the same time, I founded the tax consultancy firm Pekala and thereby laid the foundation for today's PBS law firm. From November 2010 to June 2014 I also worked for the tax consultancy and auditing company HLB Stückmann und Partner in Bielefeld.
My interest in international contexts and cross-border activities prompted me to participate in the course to become a specialist advisor for international tax law in Berlin in spring/summer 2014. After successfully passing the exam, I was appointed "Specialist in International Tax Law" by the Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors in November 2014.
Main areas of activity
- Turnover tax consulting and structuring
- Cross-border tax consulting for companies and private individuals
- Taxation of flight personnel
- Tax law of partnerships and corporations
- Organization and management consulting
- Business advice
- Extensive experience in financial management, industry and consulting companies
- Broad network of experts from different fields
- High motivation, flexibility and determination
- Correspondence languages: English and Polish